- What pushes our buttons, how we react and why
- What anger is really all about
- Effective communication
- Preemptive methods to stop from making a hostile situation worse
- Responses to confrontation
- Recognizing the early warning signs of challenging behavior
- Verbal deescalation strategies
This training is 3 hours long. It offers insight and understanding of the underlying themes of anger in ourselves and others. Included in this training are skills to manage stress while under verbal and emotional assault. Once learned, these skills make one less likely to be triggered by anger and better able to defuse it when it arises.
Areas covered include:
Working with Angry & Irate People - This training is only being delivered virtually at this time.